Just Another Day

Monday, January 15, 2007

Drool















source: www.autoblog.com

I must have this... this is da sex! This better be at the Autoshow!

Please don't dismiss it and say "oh it's got 4 wheels... it's just a car", cuz that drives me up the wall. Car design is an art form, like architecture or even paintings. There's a lot of ugliness out there, but there are some real beauties. Seeing this really wet my appetite again for my dream of becoming a car designer. That was my dream ever since I was a kid, and I have stashes of hand sketches and doodles of my own designs to prove it. I must say looking back through them, alot of them aren't that pretty! Nevertheless, perhaps it's time for a career change... haha

4 Comments:

  • it is a just a car :P

    a bike on the other hand..drools.....

    By Blogger Cliff, at 12:24 PM  

  • IT's just a Toyota FS-HS Sports concept with a 3.5-Liter V6 Engine, or do I have that wrong?

    By Blogger Bonbon, at 7:54 PM  

  • "this is da sex" are the four words i never thought you would write.

    By Blogger elaine s, at 1:22 PM  

  • haha thats what i was thinking

    By Blogger naomi, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home